Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank you Umagang Kay Ganda!!!!


The editor inside the studio.


I would like to thank Ms. Charity Temple for choosing my Bagong Gising Picture. It was so embarrassing 'coz my eyebags are still possessed on my face. Hahaha. But that's good. I enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the people inside the Loop Studio. Sabi ng isang staff nyo, para lang kaming nagsine. Hahaha. It's very nice to watch your show. Untill next time.

As I promised, here are some of my best pictures taken from the live studio guesting in UKG:


Alex Santos

Pinky Webb during Balitaktakan segment


Getting ready for her news stint

Anthony Taberna has just arrived from DzMM booth.

Umagang Balita with Pinky and Anthony

During commercial break

Aww... Can't able to see Andrei and Venus. Maybe next time.

Punto por Punto

Smile, Ms. Pinky!!!


Donita Rose's funny dance. ^_^

If you want to see other pictures, check out on our Facebook Fanpage, Kapamilya Anchors and Reporters Online. Just clik "LIKE" to check out the next update.

Pictures from Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment